No Thorns

Fake cloth flowers always seem to look very fake and I really don't have a green thumb so I decided to make some out of plastic.

Inspiration:


First: Gather a few things:
Plastic Spoons
Candle and Lighter
Hot Glue Gun and Sticks

Then: Carefully hold spoons over the candle for about 10 seconds and it begins to melt, but it you do it too long then the spoons burn black. The center pieces are held with the spoon down and the outer petals are done by holding the spoon normally. After all the petals are formed hot glue it together. I spray painted mine because I used clear spoons that we had laying around.


Inspiration in Action:


Finally: Finding something to do with these flowers... well I have seen them mainly used as a broche with a pin hot glued to the back, but I was thinking more towards decor like the picture below:

No comments:

Post a Comment