1st Time Buyer

December 1, 2011 and I'm an official owner of a residence!

With the help of my realtor John C. Hobbs and the people at Franklin Mortgage I was able to secure the key after who knows how many pages of signing... and some supporters came to watch the event take place.
It is at a sufficient distance from my neighbors to the left and right and below is a picture of the backyard from the deck.

I cannot wait to get in there and bring out the interior designer in me. I am going to try and make one of a kind pieces for an eclectic and unique feel. Hopefully documenting my misadventures along the way.
Before Interior Pictures to come...

Apparently the locks need to be changed on the first night!
Special thanks to Steve Glover!

 
Dangerous...


1 comment:

  1. Makaili...when you look at the right side of the house it looks like they have updated the landscaping. The left side still has the old chain-saw design hedge. Think about having your Dad or someone pull those out for you and replace them with some azaleas or rhodedendrons....peonies....hydrangeas!!!! Cannot wait to see your stamp of style on the house....so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete